12/13/2008

And There's More to Come

So sure, we've come to the decision that we're divorcing, but there's more to come.

Today we do some initial thinking about what to do next with the house, who lives where, the bills, whether or not to get a lawyer or whatever.

Even if we sell the house, God, that's just more stuff to do, sign, sell, clean and fix.  

We had our last therapy session as a couple together.  Anti climactic - if anything he just showed me he has anger and annoyance at the whole situation.  

I'm going through all my crap and getting rid of things.  Of course I run across pictures of him and me.  We did have some good times.  And of course I still have cards from him - loving ones.  I want to believe a time when he did truly love me, but who knows?  Perhaps it was all just a facade...He wasn't sober then, but now he is.  With much greater clarity he is very aware that he is not in love with me.  How depressing.

No comments: