1/19/2009

He Bought A Place

So he bought a place.

He showed it to me before we headed to the dog park.

I was in shock. I cried. I was confused. Why did I feel hurt?

I mean he warned me, told me and it finally happened.

I asked him if I was in the movie, "He's Just Not That Into You" and if he was giving me the big F U to me. He said no. Do I believe it?

What am I to do?

And I know, I know that he's got another confidant. His phone...his phone had calls to someone that were not a man and they were frequent. But again, WTF do I care? We're not together. We're technically in the middle of the divorce. Even the place he bought? It's not partly mine because after you put a date that the divorce begins, that's when it stops being community property. I was terrified that it would be partially mine because I just couldn't handle more money responsiblities.

I F*CKING HATE MYSELF.

I have no idea what to do or how to handle this. The ball really is in my court, right? What the F*CK do I want? What is the line for me to stop this madness? I'm just so sad that there is no line for him. He's just a blur. I have to face the truth that there are reasons this has all fallen apart and it's not me. I can't change a damn thing and the entire time he's been trying to get out and I just make him feel guilty for it all.

No comments: