3/15/2008

This Cannot Be Good

It's 5:06 am on SATURDAY.  I awoke from a dream where I was screaming at Husband.  I asked him the things he had done and tried without me and he began to name them and he even had pictures.  And in it were pictures with him and other women - not alone, but activities out with friends.  And I confront him in my dream and he said nothing had happened.  I believed him and was so close to him, face to face, lips almost touching, and asked him, but do you want something to happen with me?  And he replied, "You don't want to ask me that question."  I woke up from the dream.

This cannot be good.

And of course, I'm crying.  I can't dream about this - my fears.  I need sleep.

Three days until I see him next.  Our next session is earlier this week - Tuesday, because he leaves for D.C. or rather, Virginia this Wednesday.  I know he was looking forward to this trip because he loves history and wants to visit all the museums.  I've been there several times and he's resented me for it and says it's because I never asked him, but never has he asked to join.  I've been there for work and one time with his niece, but interestingly enough - to none of the museums.  I always figured at some point we'd go together.  A few weeks ago, I did recall asking him if he wanted me to go with him - that I could figure something out, but I guess that conversation went to the wayside.

So what do I say at my session?  Each time I tell myself I will say nothing so that he says something more, but...that hasn't happened.


No comments: