3/01/2008

Not One Word

We didn't actually talk yesterday evening.  Two voicemails, no three.  He left a voicemail, I returned a voicemail then he replied.  His last voicemail didn't sound so nice.  I guess I didn't understand his original voicemail and with this last voicemail he made it clear that he was upset that I called and that it is HE that would call me on Sunday.  He wanted time to think by himself.

This is hard.  No contact at all, when to me, it seemed like he and I agreed we'd at least try and say good night every night.

It's miserable and I just don't want to do anything, but his cousin wanted to know if me and mom would like to go to the movies.  Like to go - no.  Willing to go because I know my mom loves movies and what the hell else am I going to do I guess.  I'd rather read.  I wonder if they'll let me skip out on that part.  We'll see.

I don't get it.  I really don't get where he is at all.  

My mom asked if he asked how she was doing.  I didn't have the heart to tell her he hasn't asked.  I told myself to be hopeful and not negative but I'm thinking the worst.  

I emailed his parents just to check in and let them know my silence wasn't about ignoring them, just really because it was up to him.

I don't know, I can't even explain all of this.

No comments: