4/20/2008

Been Crying Like Crazy...

I went on two walks today and I've been crying like crazy. 

And tonight we had dinner together and even though I was tremendously happy to see him, during dinner I actually started to tear up.  I couldn't help myself.  And then after dinner we went to our separate cars and I was bawling so hard in my car.

I want so badly for everything to work out and yet, my anxiety kicks in and then my tears do too. And it doesn't help that I got my period today.

I want to give up.  I hit myself today in the face.  It had been a while but I wanted to "snap out of it".  Right now, I feel like I have been so patient and supportive and now I'm terrified that I'm about to take a turn into total depression or complete resentment and I don't want either feeling.

I want him to put me out of my misery.

In the meantime it has been suggested that he take some anti depressant medication...which of course I worry about because he drinks and smokes so all together?  What could happen with that type of concoction.  Hell, when I took my mom's sleeping pill when I felt horrible the night or two after he told me I had the worst possible dreams.  

What am I saying or talking about?

I am so f*cked in the head right now.   I just hate myself - hate the way I look, the way I feel, how I am just such a pathetic disgusting pig waiting around for my heart to be broken even more.  I can't make my own husband happy.  Instead I make him miserable....


No comments: