11/26/2008

In Other News

In other news...

The hubby went to see the therapist. Said it was good for him.

So we get to talking, well actually - one liners from him of course. And one of his one liners is: I just have to tell you that trying to keep my sobriety is first and foremost before us.

Damaging. Truthful but damaging to me. So what next? What next?

I bring it up tonight and say, "Do you mean, it just comes first and you just can't spend time on us or do you mean we might end up separating/divorce?" Again, he says I don't know.

I'm at a loss.

I feel so bad for him. I feel so blah for myself. He tells me just because he's not suicidal doesn't mean he's not depressed.

What do I do with that? I must remind myself that I am not alone. Al Anon is what I need to do to remind myself that I am not alone.

No comments: