11/24/2008

And Now?

So it's just been two weeks since I found out. And now?


Wow, how do I write it all down?


Well he's finally changed his hotmail password. Ha. Guess that means that now there really is something to hide.


I don't know. I'm being sarcastic and it's because I still have anger.


But at the same time, there have been some really good days and some really bad days.


Today I feel blah. I feel annoyed and angry that he changed his password. I suppose, that yes, of course good reason but I hate it. I hate him sometimes. But not really him. It's about me hating myself.


So what has happened?


That first week of me finding out? Well we had just gotten our new puppy a few days prior and that next weekend he went away for a softball trip. Nice, huh? Who knows what he did on that trip? Was there softball - yes of course, but maybe the spoke to each other? I guess I'll never know.


What else happened. He emailed her from his work email that it was all a mistake, that he chooses me, that she should never contact him. That was good. Certainly.


We've had sex. Yah that continues. We have an appointment though to have a Dr. take our blood. I have to check, you never know.

No comments: