9/25/2008

Today...

I head to work in late today because I'll be working this evening.

So I'm just here. Already did the work check email thing and now waiting, waiting and waiting for some dog groomer to come by and see if she can work on our old dog. We've only gone one dog now.

Before hubby left the home in February, just a few weeks prior, the other old dog died. That was rough. And now we wait for current dog to die. And in the meantime hubby is looking for a new dog. One to rescue, which is a good thing, but so weird that just seven months ago he left the home and now? Now, he wants to take responsibility of an animal that in my heart of hearts, I know my mom and I will take care of the most. He doesn't see it that way, but we'll see.

Last night he did not sleep here. And tonight he will not sleep here. Rather, he will be at the house room he's rented for this month and begin to pack his things to move back home. Officially, that begins on October 1. Weird. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy and we've had some really solid moments in this last month - quite regular moments mostly - which is actually better. But, who knows

No comments: