12/07/2012

Last Chance...

It's December.

One couple we know is having their second child after vowing to only have one.  Our other friend is into the third month of just having her newborn.

And me and hubby?  We are about to approach the last chance for IVF.

And out of nowhere, middle of the day, as I write this, I just sigh.  Sigh loudly.  There is a defeat in the sound of the sigh which only has me sighing louder.  Most days I'm upbeat.  And other days, I'm just there.  I am in limbo.

If it doesn't happen in January, then what?  Hardcore exercise and focus on traveling with the hubby I suppose.  We've talked of adoption and that will be another uphill climb.

I wonder if it's because we don't do drugs.  Seriously,  you hear to not use pot, but let's list out the people that we know that are potheads and they all have children:

J, O, S, V, K, L and more that I can't list now...

I'm just complaining...

No comments: