2/04/2012

Epic Fail

So I didn't even describe the egg transfer.

And I should just to get it out there. Hubby was there in the room with me and the doctor and nurse. There was some discussion. We decided on one egg transfer. I turned up my headphones loud, opened up the legs and the doc threw in a catheter like tool and squirted the embryo into the body. They all left and then it was me and hubby waiting. We were there about 30 minutes and then we left. And I was bed bound for that day and the next.

About a week and a half goes by. I take a blood test. The doc calls us and leaves a message for us to call him back. We do. He says the test was negative. I cry. Hubby stays quiet.

We say we are sad. We say we are disappointed. We say, we will try again.

Hubby does research. I act strong. I don't cry anymore except by myself later that week.

We saw the doc on Thursday. We will push forward. I know have to take a new test. Yah.

No comments: