1/18/2010

Facebook and the Other Woman

OMG, I didn't write about how in 2008, FB wasn't that big and well this year ALL THE RAGE. Which is so crazy because the world gets smaller and it would be so easy to see the other woman - well I have, but I have her completely blocked from my status - because I just don't want her knowing about my life, but that's next to impossible because she SITS NEXT to a woman I am very good friends with.

That being said, there are moments that I have unblocked her just to check out her profile which is pretty much set to private unless your her friend BUT I still can see pictures of her, which I suppose that means she can see pictures of me, BUT it's crazy. If I want to torture myself (which I do), I'll take a gander and just trip out on how different looking she is from me, kind of. Huge boobs though - at least she props em up for pictures and of course, with pictures, she definitely plays up her personality. The mutual friend of ours, talks about her randomly and I feign ignorance about her, but our friend has described her as loud like me. Lovely, huh?

I have also looked for the other, other woman but the other woman doesn't appear to be on FB and even if she was, we have no friends that are in common with so I wouldn't be able to check her out even if I found her.

It's over a year now since all of this has passed, but it comes back to me in flashes because there is so much that me and the husband haven't discussed because he chooses not to share. Understandable, because well we're a dysfunctional married couple and actually talking things out would be terrifying to go through all over again.

No comments: